Plan for the Weekend
February 17, 2011
Okay so the following list might be a bit ambitious but I’m confident I can get a good bit done since I have minimal other work to cover in the next four days:
1. Complete “Beginning iPhone Programming” first Breakout game tutorial.
2. Generate some other wireframe layouts of my app.
3. Create a mockup of the radar view which will be my initial development goal as its less demanding of user interface than the “real” view.
4. Create an animated version of the radar view (Optional).
5. Read/Skim through all three of my development books, marking sections that apply to my project for later deeper reading.
Its unfortunate that I really only have time to work on my project during the weekends due to my Monday through Wednesday courseload but then again my weekends are practically four days long.